Integrated Data Collection and Analysis Tool
The Integrated Data Collection and Analysis Tool (IDCAT) is a web-based application that connects existing elements and tools of your training system together. It comes in three parts to provide users with a high level of customization and actionable insights.
The overall design philosophy of IDCAT is based on the comprehensive and iterative approach of the Volant System and is customized to meet the needs of training and Risk Management systems.
The three different IDCAT modules provides users with a high level of customization and insight.
Three different modules enable users to have high levels of customization and insight
Used by the Safety Management System and Advanced Qualification Program to conduct design and front-end analysis
Data collection, data processing, and data extraction. It is administered by Quality Assurance to conduct data collection and analysis. In addition, it provides coordination to Records.
Provides an interface into the customizable reporting features of the IDCAT. Reports can be integrated into Tableau.
IDCAT and AQP / EBT / SMS
IDCAT is effective at helping people make better decisions based on realtime data. IDCAT is designed to meet the different needs found within an organization- analysts, managers, training curriculum designers, time-critical decision makers.
- Produce data reports of the specified data frameworks to meet FAA requirements for the AQP
- Meet the current requirements of the Pilot Training Advanced Qualification Program (AQP) as specified in FAA Advisory Circular 121-54, Advanced Qualification Programs, and the Airline Quality Assurance (QA) data collection
- Eliminate the liability of long-term retention of detailed performance data
- Support a concurrency management process
- Provide extensibility for integration of Flight Attendants and Dispatch into AQP
- Provide extensibility for integration of other disparate data streams as required for in FAA Advisory Circular 120-92B, Safety Management Systems for Aviation Service Providers